31 October 2011

skinny bitch

  "But you too don't have to look far: Seek and ye shall find."
sarah and counselor jackie belting

adorable couple mirah (i just came up w that) 

mike posing

kate and me on halloween 

  So I am reading this book called Skinny Bitch about how to be smart and stop eating obvious things that are bad for you.  I have been reading this book for a while now but I think I am ready to finish it and give it back.  Everybody knows I don't eat meat, as in red meat, but I am considering giving up chicken too.  I am going to start this week and see how it goes, so wish me luck, or not -- whatever.  
  This weekend we kind of went on a Halloween cruise in Seoul and it was supposed to be around the Han River but we missed it because some of our group was missing and we were waiting around for them we we should have just gotten on the boat.  Anyway, it was still kind of fun because we got to hang out around the dock and drink and eat more than the people on the boat (no alcohol there).  Before that, we spent a good hour (max) at myeongdong looking for the finishing touches to our anonymous halloween costumes.  I was a chic cowgirl but should have went as a football player, Kate was Ferris Bueller, Sarah was a Korean student (good one), Brandon was Shaft, Jeff was an angel, and Mike was something from some old movie with bad people on it (sorry I already forget).  After the cruise sans being on water, we went to apgujeong (Korea's beverly hills) for a co-worker's birthday and it was fun but the drinks were really expensive (I mean we were in apgu so we should have expected it but still) they were ten dollars a drink.  Here is a blurry picture of the place: 
Bar/Club: Money Lounge 
  Sunday I didn't wake up until one and stayed in bed until four and cleaned the whole apartment head to toe, and here I am only to clean it again one day after.  I hope everybody had a very Happy Halloween and didn't spend as much money as I did (spent way too much in one day, regardless of it being a holiday).  peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment