13 April 2011

procrastination

there's that statistic where 99.9% of all people get through things the normal way as opposed to the .1% of the people who face every obstacle on the way to the destination of achievement and now i am beginning to feel like i am surprisingly that .1% of all people who cannot go through obstacles normally.  you know this feeling?  the feeling where everything im going through is the absolute opposite from what everybody else is right now.  its been over a month now since i got the call about being accepted into this company and i have yet to get rid of many unimportant things in my apartment.  im leaving in a few weeks and i act like i have that 'over a month' belief in my head where i can just hang out .. I MUST STOP.
honestly i have yet to even attempt at putting a thought to what exactly i am going to pack.  i keep thinking that ill hang out for a little in cali when in reality im only there for a couple of days before i depart for my final destination.  this is really scary.  today my aunt told me i should prepare for my training that i will have in korea and i thought: train myself for training week?  what in the world is that??  ive always had an anxiety problem (self diagnosed) and my stress level right now is just out there, and the effects of it are about to get me in my sleep tonight or lack thereof.  i need to breathe.
im hoping that through all of this, the whole chill anxiety be cool part of this process, will all pass over and ill be on that flight out of charlotte in no time so prepared for my new life outside of this country and not looking back thinking about what i should have or could have done while still here.  im laughing as i think about what i should or could be doing right now.  all in all, this waiting and procrastinating and anxiety build-up is good, its giving me the chance to live my life normally as if i were never leaving this country and as if i were to see all of you again in a few weeks on a regular basis  =)  ahh procrastination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment