19 April 2011

me versus last days

so its my last twelve days here in this country!  i still haven't gotten rid of all of my furniture and still have all these clothes and shoes and bags that i probably wont want later.  does anybody want any old juicy and burberry clothes?  seriously!  i just dont understand how im supposed to pack up my life into two bags.  and apparently each have to be at the most fifty pounds?  really?  im pretty sure half of my spring clothes (the stuff i want) and one pair of sandals are 50 pounds!  the "packing life up" gods are definitely against me.  and they like it.  
and as if this pressure isnt already enough .. what am i supposed to do with the STUFF that i will actually want later?  does this company realize that the south isnt my home?  home is either in the west in california or, now, up north in new york!  i can't just take my memories down the road to my grandparents house anymore, no, i dont have that great luxury.  ive already spent thousands of dollars (parents money of course) on purchasing "new clothes and shoes for korea" and a new suit case (actually, to be purchased) and on stocking up on toiletries that i will need and wont be able to buy outside of the u.s.  i feel like im the only person in the world who cares about any of this, and my mother i suppose, but now that i really think about it -- I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO CARES.  
i should probably get to packing and all that right now .. but i probably wont again.  i wish everybody out there good luck, good luck to anybody and everybody who is packing up their lives right now, its hard stressful and emotional -- its your life.        

No comments:

Post a Comment