23 April 2011

spread love

Spread love everywhere you go.  Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.  Mother Teresa.
I believe I am still in denial that I am leaving.  I have been trying to spend time with a lot of the people that i care about the most here and it is just hard trying to manage time and friends, not that there are many.  but the hardest part is hanging out with them as if it were any other day and then thinking to myself, what if this is the last day, is this what i really want to be doing with them then? i AM in denial because i dont want to talk to my friends about me leaving and to say good-bye to them.  so i just wont
i am here for nine more days, well i guess its eight now, and i cant seem to get a grip on the fact that i really should start PACKING! i spend more time thinking about the places i want to go to in charlotte before i leave than thinking about a packing plan/idea.  speaking of, i went to nikkos last night and it was amazing, please try the sexy salmon -- AWESOME.  peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment