15 July 2011

remember crazy jan?

they actually have hamsters as pets here in korea  
you would think the english would be correct 

why does the smaller toilet have a bigger stall than the normal toilet 
  So the past weekend I reluctantly decided to be of company at a bbq at one of the branches and yes, reluctantly.  Not only did I have to make the usual small talk with people I didn't know, I had to pretend to enjoy myself because I was the outcast there.  Now let's not get ahead of ourselves, if I really didn't want to go I could have just went home by myself, but as we all know -- I'm not THAT independent just yet.  I figured I would go have fun for an hour or two and then go home, right??  Wrong.  We ended up staying a few hours then finally as I'm thinking I get to go home and watch some Harry Potter with the Weezy, some guy (nothing against him, he was very nice to us) decides that it's okay for us to come to another location post-bbq.  Now, when I say he decided it's okay, I mean "guys it's okay come, please come, you will have a good time -- reallly it's okay" kind of it's okay.  So here we go on to the next venue with more alcohol meaning more unwanted shots down my throat to ease the anxiety of being somewhere once again I do not want to be at.  And there it goes.  Crazy Drunk Janet.  Yes I know you all know her.  I decided myself then that it was okay to let the people have it that I did not want to be there, no doubt.  So my friends (God bless them) gave in and said let's go home and we went but not without that "some guy" attempting to stop us and proceeding to say to me "i don't know who you think i am but..." with my continuing to just look at him make a fool out of himself.
  anyway, the moral of the night: quit being such a bitch jan, suck it up, and keep drinking -- it will all "be okay".  I did get some good pictures out of that adventure anyway, like that GREAT english up there!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment