12 June 2011

a twosome place outdoors

fast company magazine ten dollars 

korean street market in seoul with cultural stuff 

black market on the streets of seoul, korea 
  So the other day I went to Seoul with some people in Suwon and we went to a few different places in the city to hang out.  Many of the places we went to are catering to foreigners, hence, all of the really cliche Korean stuff around and the ability to find American magazines (but for really expensive, of course).
  The black markets here are hilarious, they have anything and everything you could possibly think of and most of the time if you know anything about fashion and brands, you can tell they are fake just by looking at it (I mean avid fashionistas, that is).  I feel like there is absolutely no point in having nice designer things in Korea because everything is so fake!  If any of you ever decide to come to this awesome country, leave your nice things at home, you can find the same thing here for really cheap then sell it for more back in the states -- for sure.  Would anybody like a nice bogus Louis Vuitton wallet?  I will gladly purchase it for you with my hard earned money and send it over to the states, this might be illegal, I don't know.
  I'm at this cute little cafe in Suwon right now called A Twosome Place and they have a little outdoor section in the back closed off by brown wooden walls with white art painting on it.  I decided to come to do work and have yet to start, and I have been here for a couple of hours now.
  I suppose I will start sometime tonight before 1.30 in the morning because I have decided that's my bed time now.  Peace buddies ..

No comments:

Post a Comment